Apple & Spinach Juice
Yield: 2 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 large green apples, cored and sliced
- 5 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 lemons, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup filtered water
- Pinch of salt
- In a juicer, add all ingredients and extract the juice according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Transfer into 2 serving glasses and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 0.2g
Dietary Fiber: 8.5g