Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Pinch of onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 16-ounce extra-firm tofu, pressed and cut into 1-inch slabs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except tofu and beat until well combined.
- Add tofu pieces and coat with mixture generously.
- Arrange tofu pieces onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, flipping once in the middle way.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 1.6g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5g