Yield: 6 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- 2 (1½-pound) wild-caught trout, gutted and cleaned
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. Arrange a wire rack in a foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the trout with salt and pepper from inside and outside generously.
- Fill the fish cavity with lemon slices and dill
- Place the trout in prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and lemon juice.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 4.1g
Dietary Fiber: 0.3g