Yield: 10 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2½ cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon, divided
- Salt, to taste
- 2 organic eggs
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 10 cups of a large muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix together flours, baking soda, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, add eggs, milk, oil, maple syrup and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add egg mixture into flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Place the mixture into prepared muffin cups evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon evenly.
- Bake for about 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 7.3g
Dietary Fiber: 4.5g