Yield: 10 serving
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon organic baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mix together flours, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt.
- In another large bowl, add coconut sugar and coconut oil and beat until well combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour mixture into egg mixture and mix until just combined.
- Gently, fold in carrot and walnuts.
- Place the mixture into prepared loaf pan evenly.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and keep onto a wire rack to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully, invert bread onto the wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into desire sized slices and serve.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 7.2g
Dietary Fiber: 2.2g