Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time:10 minutes
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cashew milk, divided
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ⅛ teaspoon mustard powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a spice grinder, add cashews and chia seeds and grind into a fine powder.
- Transfer cashew mixture into a blender.
- Add half of cashew milk and pulse until smooth.
- Add the remaining cashew milk, vinegar, honey and spices and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer dressing into a bowl and refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 0.8g
Dietary Fiber: 1.2g