Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar, divided
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 7x5-inch baking dish, place the cherries.
- Place ¼ cup of coconut sugar over cherries evenly.
- Inna bowl, add 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar and remaining ingredients.
- Spread pecan mixture over cherries evenly.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and keep aside to cool slightly.
- Serve warm.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 7.6g