Chia Seed Pudding
Yield: 2 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
- In a bowl add all ingredients except cherries and mix well.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours before serving.
- Divide pudding into serving bowls evenly.
- Top with cherry pieces and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
Dietary Fiber: 14.1g