Yield: 12 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup sesame flour
- 1 cup Swerve sweetener
- ½ cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 5 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon chocolate liquid stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange a rack in the middle of oven. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, Swerve, flaxseeds, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla extract and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Place the mixture into prepared baking pan evenly.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes clean.
- Remove from the oven and keep onto a wire rack to cool in pan for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully, invert the cake onto wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into desired sized slices and serve.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 1.1g
Dietary Fiber: 2.1g