Chocolaty Tahini Pudding
Yield: 3 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped roughly
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- In a blender, add all ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the pudding into serving glasses.
- Refrigerate to chill completely before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 7.1g
Dietary Fiber: 8.1g