Yield: 6 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 48 minutes
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ of red onion, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ginger, grated finely
- 1 Serrano pepper, minced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together flours and spices.
- Add coconut milk and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the onion, ginger, Serrano pepper and cilantro.
- Lightly, grease a large nonstick skillet with oil and heat over medium-low heat.
- Add about ¼ cup of mixture and tilt the pan to spread it evenly in the skillet.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes from per side.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve with your desired topping.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 12.7g
Dietary Fiber: 2.3g