Yield: 10 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons orange zest, grated finely
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, toasted
- 1 cup puffed millet
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried coconut, shredded
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a pan, add sriracha, maple syrup, maple sugar, olive oil and salt over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in orange zest, peanut butter and sesame oil until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Add oil mixture and mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture onto a large baking sheet and bake for about 20-25 minutes, stirring 2-3 times.
- Remove from oven and keep aside to cool completely.
- You can preserve this granola into an airtight container.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 2.6g
Dietary Fiber: 5.3g