Glazed Chicken Wings
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons mild honey
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Dash of sriracha
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, crushed
- 3½ pounds chicken wings
- 1 scallion (green part), chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large shallow baking sheet with a lightly greased piece of foil.
- For wings: in a bowl, add all ingredients except wings and mix until well combined.
- Add chicken wings and coat with mixture generously.
- Arrange chicken wings onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer and top with any remaining mixture from bowl.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, flipping once in the middle way.
- Serve hot with the garnishing of scallion and sesame seeds.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 7g
Dietary Fiber: 1.1g