Yield: 8 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds skin-on salmon fillets
- In a bowl, add garlic, onion, olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil and black pepper and beat until well combined.
- With a knife, make several shallow slashes in the skinless side of the salmon fillets.
- In a glass baking dish, arrange salmon fillets, skin-side down and top with oil mixture evenly.
- Refrigerate, covered for about 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove baking dish from oven and bake, uncovered for about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 1.7g
Dietary Fiber: 0.1g