Green Beans Stir-Fry
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a bowl, add vinegar, honey, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper and beat until well combined.
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over high heat and cook green beans for about 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add ginger and garlic and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in honey mixture and cook for about 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 1.9g
Dietary Fiber: 4.1g