Grilled Lamb Chops
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped roughly
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 grass-fed lamb chops, trimmed
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except chops.
- With a hand blender, blend until a smooth mixture forms.
- Add chops and coat with mixture generously.
- Refrigerate to marinate for overnight.
- Preheat the barbecue grill until hot. Grease the grill grate.
- Grill the chops for about 3 minutes per side.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 6.5g
Dietary Fiber: 0.4g