Yield: 16 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated finely
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free tomato paste
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 5 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon five spice powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- In a pan, add all ingredients over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and keep aside to cool completely.
- Transfer the sauce in an airtight glass jar and store in refrigerator for about 4-6 months.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 0.1g
Dietary Fiber: 0.3g