Yield: 2 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- In a medium pan, add coconut milk, honey, ginger, spices and salt over low heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and immediately, stir in cacao powder and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Through a strainer, strain into mugs and serve hot.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 42.6g
Dietary Fiber: 6.2g