Yield: 10 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups canned chickpeas, drained and liquid reserved
- ½ cup tahini with some of its oil
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- For hummus: in a food processor, add all ingredient and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the hummus into a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika and parsley before serving.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 2.2g
Dietary Fiber: 8.2g