Indian Green Tea with Chocolate Punch
Dark chocolate: 11.99 mg per 100g
Green tea: 2.55 mg per 100g
Dark chocolate: 41.5 mg per 100g
Green tea: 8.29 mg per 100g
Gallocatechol: Green tea: 16.71 mg per 100g
Epigallocatechol Gallate: Green tea (77.81mg per 100g)
Epigallocatechin Gallate: Green tea (77.81mg per 100g)
Epicatechin Gallate: Green tea (20.95mg per 100g)
Serving size: 2
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 tp 15 minutes
- 2 green cardamoms
- 2 to 3 lime grasses
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon dry green tea
- ½ lemon for serving
For Chocolate punch:
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cream (fat free)
- 5 to 6 digestive cookies (crushed with hands)
- Take about 2½ cups of water in a saucepan and add cardamoms, lime grass and cinnamon. Bring to boil and then simmer for about 10 minutes with closed lid.
- Put green tea in a thermos and add the boiled cardamom water. Close the lid and wait for about 5 to 10 minutes before serving to have a perfect blend and aromatic green tea.
- Now for the chocolate punch; add dark chocolate and cream in a bowl and heat until melts (use microwave for the purpose). Mix well with a spatula to have creamy and smooth chocolate.
- Add cashews and cookies then put in a mould. Set aside for about 15 to 20 minutes until cool at room temperature then place in a freezer for about 2 to 3 hours. Serve chilled with hot green tea.