Kale & Cranberry Salad
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 seconds
- 10-ounce fresh kale, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- ¼ cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, tasted
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large pan of boiling water, cook the kale for about 30 seconds.
- Immediately, transfer the kale into a bowl of ice water.
- Keep aside to cool completely.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, add all dressing ingredients and beat until well combined.
- Drain the kale completely and transfer into a bowl.
- Add dressing and toss to coat well.
- Top with cranberries and pumpkin seeds and serve.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
Dietary Fiber: 2.1g