Matcha Panna Cotta
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- In a pan add milk, water, sugar and matcha over low heat and bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and immediately, stir in gelatin until dissolved completely.
- Transfer into serving glass bowls evenly and refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Garnish with raspberries and serve.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 0.8g
Dietary Fiber: 2g