Yield: 10 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 organic egg yolks
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- In a blender, add egg yolks, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and mustard and pulse until combined.
- While motor is running slowly, add both oils and pulse until a thick mixture is formed.
- Add remaining lemon juice, salt and black pepper and pulse until well combined.
- Transfer mayonnaise into a jar and preserve in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 11.2g
Dietary Fiber: 0.1g