Noodles & Veggie Salad
Yield: 6 servings
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- 6 tablespoons sesame oil, toasted
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 pound rice noodles
- 3 cups Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1½ cups cucumbers, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1/3 cup scallion, chopped
- For vinaigrette: in a small bowl, add all ingredients and beat until well combined. Keep aside until using.
- In a pan of boiling water, cook rice noodles and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain noodles well and transfer into a large serving bowl.
- Add remaining salad ingredients and mix.
- Pour dressing and toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 2.3g
Dietary Fiber: 2.3g