Pan Fried Salmon
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- In a bowl, add soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger and beat until well combined.
- Reserve about ¼ of the marinade in a small bowl.
- In a shallow baking dish, place salmon fillets and top with remaining marinade evenly.
- With a plastic wrap, cover the baking dish and refrigerate for about 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- Remove salmon from baking dish and shake off excess marinade.
- Place salmon in skillet, skin-side up and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add reserved marinade and sesame seeds and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Flip salmon and remove skin.
- Cook for about 1 minute more.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 1.3g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5g