Pan Grilled Flank Steak
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
- 8 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1½ pound grass-fed flank steak, trimmed
- In a large sealable bag, mix together all ingredients except steak.
- Add steak and coat with marinade generously.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate to marinate for about 24 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and keep in room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Lightly, grease a grill pan and heat to medium-high heat.
- Discard the excess marinade from steak and place in grill pan.
- Cook for about 6-8 minutes from both sides.
- Remove from grill pan and keep side for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- With a sharp knife cut into desired slices and serve.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 7.7g
Dietary Fiber: 0.2g