Pineapple & Berries Salad
Yield: 12 servings
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pineapple peeled, cored and chopped
- 12-ounce fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 12-ounce fresh blackberries
- 12-ounce fresh blueberries
- 12-ounce fresh raspberries
- 12-ounce fresh cherries, pitted
- ¼ cup white onion, minced
- 1½ teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 5½ tablespoons raw honey
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons poppy seeds
- Salt, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together all salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, add dressing ingredients and beat well.
- Place dressing over fruit mixture and toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 0.8g
Dietary Fiber: 6.1g