Yield: 2 serving
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup fresh pineapple, chopped finely
- ½ banana, peeled and mashed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground flax meal
- 2/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoons fresh pineapple, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- For oatmeal: in a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide oatmeal into serving bowls evenly.
- Top with fruit and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 19.1g
Dietary Fiber: 7g