Yield: 8 servings
Preparation Time:15 minutes
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 (14-ounce) cans coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- In a high speed blender, add all ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer into an airtight container and freeze for about 1-2 hours.
- Now, transfer into an ice-cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Return the ice-cream into airtight container and freeze for about 1-2 hours.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 12.1g
Dietary Fiber: 4.7g