Yield: 4 serving
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 1 medium pumpkin, cut in half wise
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2-3 drops liquid stevia
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a greased parchment paper.
- Place the pumpkin n prepared baking sheet, cut side down.
- Bake for about 1 hour. Remove from oven and keep aside to cool slightly.
- Now, remove the seeds and then scoop out the flesh of pumpkin.
- Transfer the pumpkin flesh into a bowl and with a fork, mash it completely.
- Add coconut milk, stevia and cinnamon and stir to combine well.
- Transfer porridge into serving bowls evenly.
- Top with strawberry slices and serve.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 26.4g
Dietary Fiber: 4.3g