Yield: 12 serving
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 12 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- shake the can of coconut milk before opening.
- In a large bowl, add coconut milk, oil and vinegar and with a hand, mix until well combined.
- Add herbs and spices and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate to chill before serving.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 5.1g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5g