Roasted Chicken Breast
Yield: 8 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- ½ of small apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 bunch scallion, trimmed and copped roughly
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil, toasted
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 pound grass-fed chicken thighs
- In a blender, add all ingredients except chicken thighs and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture and chicken into a large Ziploc bag and seal it.
- Shake the bag to coat the chicken with marinade well.
- Refrigerate to marinade for about 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange a rack in foil paper lined baking sheet.
- Place the chicken thighs on rack, skin-side down.
- Roast for about 40 minutes, flipping once in the middle way.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 5.4g
Dietary Fiber: 0.6g