Yield: 2 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 8-ounce cooked salmon, chopped
- 1 large orange, peeled, seeded and chopped roughly
- ½ cup cooked beets, peeled and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cups fresh baby arugula
- ½ teaspoon fresh orange zest, grated finely
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼-½ teaspoon red chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together all salad ingredients.
- In another bowl, add all dressing ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Place dressing over salad and mix until well combined.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 2.1g
Dietary Fiber: 5.4g