Sesame Flour Bread
Yield: 12 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 2/3 cup sesame flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husks
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and pulse until a dough is formed.
- Transfer dough into prepared loaf pan evenly.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and keep onto a wire rack to cool in pan for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully, invert the bread onto wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into desired sized slices and serve.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 8.7g
Dietary Fiber: 1g