Spinach with Eggs
Yield: 2 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 22 minutes
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 4 organic eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly, grease 2 small baking dishes.
- In a large frying pan, add spinach and water over medium heat and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain the excess water completely.
- Divide the spinach into prepared baking dishes evenly.
- Carefully, crack 2 eggs in each baking dish over spinach.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper and top with feta cheese evenly.
- Arrange the baking dishes onto a large cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 4.9g
Dietary Fiber: 2g