Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 4 large apples, cored
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh apple juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat the apples with lemon juice evenly.
- Arrange the apples in a baking dish.
- Stuff each apple with blueberries.
- Scatter the remaining blueberries around the apples.
- Drizzle with apple juice.
- Sprinkle each apple with cinnamon evenly.
- Top with almond meal and coconut flakes evenly.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 1.7g
Dietary Fiber: 7.7g